Guess what? Small child nighttime activities mean it’s another rambling, shambolic, sleep deprived podcast. On top of this, I’m feeling somewhat dodgy thanks to some ill-advised “nacho” bean burgers. Mmm… Nice.
No doubt I confuse regular listeners too by starting the show off with some Edinburgh hip-hop courtesy of the wonderful Stanley Odd. “Marriage Counselling” is taken from their new album Reject which came out this week. Also on the show, new singles from Meursault and entertainment for the braindead; a brilliant track from Tucson’s Devil’s Coachwhip; and another track from that P.S. Eliot album I was raving about a couple of months back. Loads more too… and that really, really rambling chat. Like I say, sorry about that.
1. Stanley Odd – “Marriage Counselling” (Played courtesy of Stanley Odd)
2. Meursault – “Dull Spark” (Played courtesy of Song by Toad Records)
3. entertainment for the braindead – “The Dream” (Played courtesy of entertainment for the braindead, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
4. Devil’s Coachwhip – “The Fire” (Played courtesy of Savage Wasteland Music Collective, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
5. believeh – “Man in Drag” (Played courtesy of believeh, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
6. Dan Lurie & The Quarter System – “Lettermans Jacket” (Played courtesy of Dan Lurie & The Quarter System)
7. bare pale – “I never could” (Played courtesy of bare pale)
8. P.S. Eliot – “Untitled” (Played courtesy of P.S. Eliot, Released under a Creative Commons licence)