It’s school vacation week here in Edinburgh. Which means very little for me since Edinburgh Man Junior is still at nursery, although for everyone else who I work with it means 5 days of child wrangling. So basically I’m on my own in work for a week. As such I spent much of the day “working” in Artisan Roast. This was mostly nice and chilled out. Except for the time about 20 people tried to squeeze into the place. One guy even live streamed the queue on “Periscope”. I’m not entirely sure why anyone would wish to do such a thing, let alone watch it. Although apparently people from Moscow “said hello”. So if that was you, I was the guy in the background with his head down attempting to ignore the whole thing.
1. The Repossessors – “ride” (Played courtesy of The Repossessors, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
2. The Short Waves – “Lucky” (Played courtesy of The Short Waves, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
3. Blitzen Trapper – “Nights Were Made For Love” (Played courtesy of Blitzen Trapper / archive.org)
4. The War On Drugs – “Red Eyes” (Played courtesy of The War on Drugs / archive.org)
5. Lo-Fi Fun Factory – “The Great Balloon Crime” (Played courtesy of Lo-Fi Fun Factory, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
6. MJLT – “Camel Spider” (Played courtesy of MJLT, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
Direct Download: Edinburgh Man #215