Last week I got an email from Steve Palmer – he’s just released a great podcast called “Down’s With The Kids” which you should check. Steve pointed me at an article in the online version if the I newspaper which listed this show. Yes this show. Edinburgh Man. As one of “the podcasts you should be listening to”.
I mean, what?
In their defence, they did refer to it as “shambolic”. And just to prove them correct, this show is the most shambolic in a while. Marvel as I fail to be able to read the most basic text from bands websites or press releases. I have had very little sleep mind you… I’m basically running on empty tonight. But then, I do have a shambolic reputation to keep.
1. Waylon Thornton and the Heavy Hands – “Count Chocula” (Played courtesy of The Heavy Hands, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
2. high dart – “avalanche” (Played courtesy of High Dart, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
3. Shameover – “Already Gone” (Played courtesy of Shameover, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
4. Kristin Hersh – “Soma Gone Slapstick” (Played courtesy of Kristin Hersh / Omnibus Press / HHBTM Records)
5. Belly of Paris – “Aristide’s Entry Into Paris” (Played courtesy of Belly of Paris)
6. Faith Eliott – “Pyrite Ammonite” (Played courtesy of Song by Toad Records)
Direct Download: Edinburgh Man #243