It’s one of those weeks where I feel like I’m just fighting off tiredness. There’s been a lot of those of the last year of so. To be fair, today I actually am fighting off tiredness. For the purposes of work I had to go down to London yesterday. Partly because of a general aversion to the extortionate cost, but also a general aversion to all airports we went down on the train. The 5.40am train. The day went like this: bed-taxi-train-taxi-meeting-taxi-train-taxi-bed. As I write this post and prepare the podcast I am still recovering. And still looking forward to bed.
Anyway, on today’s podcast a couple of tracks from the Bushwick Book Club (that’s an actual book club, not a band), new tracks from Tear Talk and entertainment for the braindead… And maybe an oldie. Then sleep. I promise. Then sleep.
1. DRINK – “Hoboken” (Played courtesy of DRINK, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
2. Phoebe Kreutz – “Roland Weary” (Played courtesy of Bushwick Book Club, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
3. Tear Talk – “B R E A T H E” (Played courtesy of Bleeding Gold Records)
4. entertainment for the braindead – “Oh Heisenberg!” (Played courtesy of entertainment for the braindead, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
5. Low – “Dinosaur Act” (Played courtesy of archive.org)
6. Lowpines – “Give Me A Horse” (Played courtesy of EardrumsPop, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
7. Kung Fu Crimewave – “Immured” (Played courtesy of Bushwick Book Club, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
Direct Download: Edinburgh Man #124