Right. What’s been happening this week?
1) I’ve been doing a daily podcast at junior.edinburghman.com for #30daysofbiking. Initially I thought it would be an interesting daily podcast where I cycle to glamorous locations around in Edinburgh. In fact it’s normally me speaking into my phone somewhere along my commute.
2) Edinburgh Man Junior (the real one) has been waking up early all week. Teeth related I suspect, but that doesn’t make it any better. Anyway, this is the reason why today’s podcast is another early doors one. 7pm. I wonder if anyone listened…
3) My record player is still broken. It needs a new motor. This has got me down a wee bit. On the plus side I now own a Fisher Price wind-up record player from the 1970s. This is good.
1. Hot Dolphin – “Go Team USA” (Played courtesy of Hot Dolphin, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
2. Mark Wynn – “Radio Song” (Played courtesy of Mark Wynn)
3. Junk River – “Blood” (Played courtesy of Junk River, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
4. The Sulkies – “Art Is Free” (Played courtesy of The Sulkies, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
5. Nallo – “All Summer” (Played courtesy of Nallo)
6. Silent Spring Ensemble – “Cold Comfort” (Played courtesy of silent spring ensemble, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
7. Decent Lovers – “2Star” (Played courtesy of Decent Lovers, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
8. Toby Goodshank – “Minus Días” (Played courtesy of Toby Goodshank)
Direct Download: Edinburgh Man #127