It’s the last week of the Edinburgh Fringe, which means it’s the last of the three Edinburgh Man radio shows on Fresh Fringe Radio. This week the judgemental eyes of The Stoatcast watch over as producer Brian and myself mess around with turntables and fail to even start the show properly. Luckily it does improve once we realise that we tried to use the booby-trapped turntable.
I’m also feeling somewhat dodgy on tonight’s show as I accidentally ate two meals within a two hour period. Urgh. Never mind. Some great music, rambling chat, and unprofessionalism abounds.
1. The Twilight Singers – “I’m Ready” (Played courtesy of One Little Indian Records)
2. The Field Mice – “This Love Is Not Wrong” (Played courtesy of Sarah Records)
3. The Rosy Crucifixion – “Lose Yourself” (Played courtesy of Soft Power Records)
4. Schwervon! – “Daydream Ration” (Played courtesy of Schwervon!, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
5. The Mountain Goats – “Letter From Belgium” (Played courtesy of 4ad)
6. Advice To The Graduate – “Silver Jews” (Played courtesy of Drag City)
7. Jeffrey Lewis – “Krongu Green Slime” (Played courtesy of Rough Trade)
8. Randolph’s Leap – “Unnatural” (Played courtesy of Randolph’s Leap)
9. Speedy Ortiz – “Tiger Tank” (Played courtesy of Carpark Records)
10. Superchunk – “Seed Toss” (Played courtesy of Merge Records)
11. The Afghan Whigs – “Miles iz Ded” (Played courtesy of Sub Pop)