A “secret” “live” podcast this week!
Normally I do the podcast live. 8pm every Thursday (put it in your diaries). This week, however, I did something a bit different. Basically getting the live podcast ready requires a bit of faffing about.. preparing this and that, getting the technology working… that sort of thing. Today, and in fact all this week, has been pretty busy so I wasn’t able to get everything ready for tonight, so instead I thought I’d pre-record the show at some point during the evening “at my leisure”. In the end I realised that if I plugged in a single wire I could make still make the show live, so with about 3 minutes notice on twitter I did a “secret” “live” podcast. I’m not sure if it was any more relaxing than normal, certainly the requisite amount of inane chat is still present.
1. Sparrow and the Workshop – “The Glue That Binds Us” (Played courtesy of Song by Toad)
2. KEEL HER – “Too Busy (in YOUR Own World)” (Played courtesy of KEEL HER, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
3. Bad Librarian – “Interpersonal Relations” (Played courtesy of Bad Librarian, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
4. Nallo – “Kin” (Played courtesy of Nallo)
5. Songs For Walter – “Family Hold Back” (Played courtesy of Bleeding Gold Records)
6. The Paperback Throne – “Amma” (Played courtesy of The Paperback Throne / Iffy Folk Records)
7. Squanto – “To the Grid (Demo)” (Played courtesy of Squanto, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
8. Death Masks – “What I See” (Played courtesy of Death Masks)
Direct Download: Edinburgh Man #126