It’s almost Christmas… which can only mean one thing. No more Lego Advent Calendar! Hooray. Hopefully this will mean longer sleeps, and it will definitely mean a reduction in the amount of Lego construction that Edinburgh Man Junior requests at some ungodly hour every morning.
The last regular podcast of the year. Next week will be a 2015 round-up. Not the normal top 50 show voted by listeners because your erstwhile host has been working up until yesterday and hasn’t had the time to pull of the organisational craziness required. So I’m just going to play a couple of hours worth of my favourites tracks of 2015.
1. Book Group – “Late Show” (Played courtesy of Book Group)
2. General Sherman – “Cajun bubbles” (Played courtesy of Spooker Rekkids)
3. The Paperback Throne – “No Mean Christmas” (Played courtesy of The Paperback Throne)
4. Psychic Soviets – “I Become a Feminist” (Played courtesy of Song by Toad Records, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
5. Loone – “All Pacing Horses” (Played courtesy of Loone / Paper Bee, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
6. The Mountain Goats – “This Year” (Played courtesy of archive.org / The Mountain Goats)
Direct Download: Edinburgh Man #221