It’s that all important podcast number eighty four! Actually, if you include all those “special” episodes that didn’t have a number, I have a feeling that this is podcast 100.
What to do for such a milestone? Well, how about seven new tracks from Edinburgh and around the world, an oldie thrown in for good measure, and a load of chit-chat. That sounds about right.
On today’s show: new music from Edinburgh’s PET, a top new single from London and Brighton based Shrag, and two tracks from a compilation of “weird” new music from Asheville, NC. More music besides, including that “oldie” which, it has to be said, is actually only from 2009.
1. Field Trip – “Give Me a Break” (Played courtesy of Field Trip)
2. Frankie Rose – “Thee Only One” (Played courtesy of Slumberland Records / IODA Promonet)
3. Terry Malts – “Tumble Down” (Played courtesy of Slumberland Records IODAPromonet)
4. PET – “WEAR BLACK” (Played courtesy of PET)
5. Shrag – “Tendons In The Night” (Played courtesy of Fortuna POP! / IODAPromonet)
6. The Pilot and The Pussy – “Close Your Eyes It’ll Hurt Less” (Played courtesy of Swamping / Released under a Creative Commons licence)
7. Doc Aquatic – “Bank To Keep” (Played courtesy of Swamping / Released under a Creative Commons licence)
8. Magnetic Island – “Whatever You Wanted” (Played courtesy of Magnetic Island / Released under a Creative Commons licence)