Croaky throat, sniffy nose, seeping eye. I'm a picture of health this week. As a result I try (and naturally fail) to limit the chat to the bare essentials. Who would have thought?
On tonight's podcast; punk from Germany's Sad Neutrino Bitches, a remix of Rob St. John's wonderful Sargasso Sea by Edinburgh's FOUND, and a brilliant sneak preview of a track from the upcoming Adam Stafford album featuring Anna Miles from The Maple Leaves, and Matt Brennan from Zoey van Goey.
Also on the show, music from WereWyatt on Georgia's Athen's Horse Party, Glasgow's Randolph's Leap on Peenko Records, The White Album (that's the band's name, in case you're wondering), Chatham Rise, and podcast favourites Swearin' (yes, again).
1. Sad Neutrino Bitches - "Godamn I Love You" (Played courtesy of Sad Neutrino Bitches, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
2. Rob St. John - "Sargasso Sea (In the Horizon FOUND Become Islands Remix)" (Played courtesy of Song by Toad Records, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
3. Adam Stafford - "Please (Feat. Anna Miles & Matt Brennan)" (Played courtesy of Adam Stafford)
4. WereWyatt - "Wangari Maathai" (Played courtesy of WereWyatt / Athens Horse Party, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
5. Randolph's Leap - "Goodbye" (Played courtesy of Peenko Records)
6. The White Album - "Your Mouth is a Fist" (Played courtesy of The White Album, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
7. Chatham Rise - "How Do You Sleep" (Played courtesy of Dead Bees Records, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
8. Swearin' - "Movie Star" (Played courtesy of Swearin', Released under a Creative Commons licence)
Direct Download: Edinburgh Man #109