I knew it. I knew it.
The technical issues that have been plaguing the Interweb connection at Edinburgh Man Towers finally came to a head during today's live podcast. Actually, that's maybe being a tad melodromatic. Massive apologies to those who listened live - the dodgy router that came from my ISP decided to reset about halfway through the show. It always comes back, but there must have been 5 minutes of downtime in there somewhere. Those of you "lucky" enough to listen afterwards won't have this issue, due to the power of the pause button.
On the podcast a brilliant track from the new Dressed Like Wolves album. Top indie pop from Dude York and Post Modern Team, some epic shoegaze from those Plastic Animals, and a brilliant indie-rock track from Schwervon! In fact, Schwervon! are playing tomorrow night in Halifax (West Yorkshire, not Nova Scotia), Glasgow on Saturday, and Aberdeen on Sunday. You should really get along and see them. Go on.
1. Dressed Like Wolves - "Beneath Your Skin (Atlas)" (Played courtesy of Dressed Like Wolves)
2. Dude York - "The Lake" (Played courtesy of Dude York, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
3. Lucy Cait - "Sweet Merry Merchant Man" (Played courtesy of Folkroom Records, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
4. Ellie Rumbold - "These Ghosts" (Played courtesy of Folkroom Records, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
5. GREAT THUNDER - "angelfood" (Played courtesy of GREAT THUNDER)
6. Schwervon! - "Truth Teller" (Played courtesy of Schwervon!, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
7. Post Modern Team - "She Does Something To Me" (Played courtesy of Canata Records, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
8. Plastic Animals - "Pirate DVDs" (Played courtesy of Plastic Animals)
Direct Download: Edinburgh Man #112