And… we’re back in the room.
February 2013 already. Crazy. Another year and still no jet pacs, etc, etc. After taking my now annual “holiday”, at least from the world of podcasting and by-and-large social media, you’d think I’d be all refreshed. Well, you’d be wrong.
Hopefully the paracetamol will kick in early on during the podcast and we can all enjoy some top new tunes. Scotland’s finest Randolph’s Leap and Sparrow and the Workshop kick off the show with their new singles. And in keeping with the theme of the short daily podcasts I did over Christmas, there are few bands that a totally new to me, and new the show. Exciting!
1. Randolph’s Leap – “News” (Played courtesy of Randolph’s Leap / Fence Records)
2. Sparrow and the Workshop – “Shock Shock” (Played courtesy of Song by Toad Records)
3. Uniform Motion – “Crowns and Wishes” (Played courtesy of Uniform Motion, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
4. Jazz Pad – “Idle No More” (Played courtesy of Jazz Pad, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
5. Zapruder Point – “Longevity Blues” (Played courtesy of Zapruder Point, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
6. Albino Father – “Done Me No Good” (Played courtesy of Albino Father, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
7. Beat Mark – “Between My Teeth” (Played courtesy of Soft Power Records)
8. Gayze – “All Night” (Played courtesy of Bleeding Gold Records)
Direct Download: Edinburgh Man #118