A Friday night podcast. How confusing. And how rock-and-roll. I forgot that last night was Leith Late, where shops and pubs all along Leith Walk have special events and in-stores. Actually, perhaps saying “I forgot” is somewhat incorrect. As has happened for the last three years I didn’t realise until a flood of twitter and Facebook messages about it on the day itself. Anyway, rather than do the podcast I jumped on a bus and headed to the other end of town to catch some great free music down in the Boda Bar.
All of this meant that there was no Thursday night podcast. So my apologies to anyone who relies on it to spice up their Friday morning commute. At least you’ll have something to listen to on Monday.
1. Mayors of Miyazaki – “Souvenir” (Played courtesy of Mayors of Miyazaki, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
2. Shambles Miller – “Deadpool” (Played courtesy of Shambles Miller)
3. Meursault – “William Henry Miller Pt.1” (Played courtesy of Song by Toad)
4. joyride! – “City Slicker” (Played courtesy of joyride!)
5. Martha – “Sycamore” (Played courtesy of Martha, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
6. Still Charon – “Come Back Dinosaur” (Played courtesy of Still Charon, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
7. However – “Sigh” (Played courtesy of Kushwave Forever, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
8. Adam Stafford – “Imaginary Walls Collapse” (Played courtesy of Song, by Toad Records / Adam Stafford)
Direct Download: Edinburgh Man #135