We're back! Not only that but summer seems to have arrived in Edinburgh. Like REAL summer. Hot and sunny and generally rather wonderful. So wonderful that I couldn't really face being cooped up inside recording a podcast. As a result it's one of those no doubt intensely irritatingly, badly recorded ones that I do from the streets and canals of the city.
I also left you with a bit of a cliffhanger last time, as Doctor Nic was about to head off to the golden state. Well, you'll also be pleased to know that both Edinburgh Man Jr and Edinburgh Man Sr survived being left alone for a week. Although during that time £20 managed to get lost, a copy of "Cokefloat" by PAWS was destroyed, and an iPad got left out in the rain. But apart from that, nothing went wrong.
We also went on holiday to the West Highlands of Scotland, with (wait for it) NO INTERNET. Once the shakes subsided after 48 hours or so a very relaxing time was had. So your host is refreshed, and full of rambling chat for Podcast 137.
1. JoFranna - "Coney Island" (Played courtesy of JoFranna / Olive Juice Music)
2. Chemical Peel - "Bike Thief" (Played courtesy of Chemical Peel, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
3. Adam Stafford - "Cold Seas" (Played courtesy of Song by Toad / Adam Stafford)
4. Naked - "Lie Follows Lie" (Played courtesy of Song by Toad Records)
5. Winter - "The View" (Played courtesy of Winter, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
6. The Artless Pursuit of Excellence - "Avoid It" (Played courtesy of The Artless Pursuit of Excellence, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
7. Swiss Alps - "Seersucker" (Played courtesy of Swiss Alps)
8. entertainment for the braindead - "The Water" (Played courtesy of entertainment for the braindead, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
Direct Download: Edinburgh Man #137