I’m writing this blog post while at a gig… I know, I know. I should be looking at the band. It’s Matt Norris supporting The Last Battle. He probably thinks I’m on Facebook or something. Anyway, it’s terribly bad form so let’s keep this brief.
It was an early podcast tonight, mainly because I’m at this gig. Two gigs in a row too. Last night was The Spook School, Woog Riots and Finnmark! also at the Wee Red Bar. In fact, there are two great tracks from Woog Riots and Finnmark! on the show. Lots more music, in perhaps a rather eclectic mix.
Oh, there may be some swearing too. That’s a lower case “s”, without an apostrophe…
1. Dispute Settlement Mechanism – “Feminist Nemesis Messiah” (Played courtesy of Dispute Settlement Mechanism, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
2. Throwing Muses – “Counting Backwards (Live)” (Played courtesy of Throwing Muses)
3. By Toutatis – “Rebecca” (Played courtesy of By Toutatis)
4. Sweethearts of the Prison Rodeo – “The Solitary Rabbit” (Played courtesy of Wiseblood Industries)
5. Satan & Megastar – “London” (Played courtesy of Cath and Dad Records, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
6. Finnmark! – “Everyone’s Dying” (Played courtesy of Finnmark!)
7. Woog Riots – “From Lo-Fi to Disco!” (Played courtesy of Woog Riots)
8. Harlequin Baby – “Break Yr Back” (Played courtesy of Harlequin Baby, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
Direct Download: Edinburgh Man #139