Yet another exciting and professional pre-recorded podcast. With tonight’s guest microphone stand: Michael Barrier’s “Hollywood Cartoons: American Animation in Its Golden Age”.
After last week’s rather rambling live podcast, I’ve decided to go back to making notes before doing the show. Notes! In any event the notes are somewhat secondary, and instead we end up with meandering stories about vomiting children.
It’s also a non-live live podcast. I’m trying out some new tech and despite the fact I’m out working tonight, there’s a possibility that it may have been broadcast ‘live’. I wonder if anyone listened… and I wonder if anyone thought I was ignoring them on twitter…
1. The Planes – “Rain Falls On Greenpoint” (Played courtesy of The Planes)
2. deathbythecolt – “bring back 80’s speed metal” (Played courtesy of deathbythecolt, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
3. Book Group – “The Lowdown of a LOUD Sound” (Played courtesy of Gerry Loves Records)
4. Mark Wynn – “Roll The Tape” (Played courtesy of Mark Wynn)
5. Great Thunder – “Just Dessert” (Played courtesy of Great Thunder)
6. G.E.R.M – “It was better before” (Played courtesy of G.E.R.M, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
7. Schwervon! – “Landlocked” (Played courtesy of Schwervon / Too Much Rock)
8. Euros Childs – “Good Time Baby (Talk to Me)” (Played courtesy of Euros Childs)
9. Destroy Nate Allen – “My Parents Managed Apartments” (Played courtesy of Destroy Nate Allen, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
Direct Download: Edinburgh Man #151