Back when I started this podcast I made it 30 minutes long. Partially because I had no idea what I was doing, but mostly because I thought that 30 minutes was a good length of time for a new music podcast. Over the years it hass grown in size to 45-60 minutes in length for a variety of reasons. However, recently I've been listening to lots more podcast during my commute, and I still think there is a sweet spot round about half an hour. So, as an experiment, we're reverting to 30 minute long podcasts for a few weeks. I don't want you to feel like you're being short changed though, so there'll be two a week! Starting next week. 8pm on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
In other news I shaved my beard off. My chin is cold and my son laughs hysterically at me.
1. FEATURE - "Wisdom Teeth" (Played courtesy of FEATURE)
2. Spot Collins - "The Years" (Played courtesy of Spot Collins, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
3. warcries - "ZODIAC" (Played courtesy of Warcries, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
4. Collapsible Mountains - "Laid Plans" (Played courtesy of Collapsible Mountains)
5. The Belly of Paris - "Sockburn Wyrm" (Played courtesy of The Belly of Paris)
6. Laundry League - "Lethologica 2" (Played courtesy of Laundry League, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
7. Trust fund - "Cut me out" (Played courtesy of Trust fund, Released under a Creative Commons licence)