Ah, the calm before the storm. I spent lunchtime working today in Princes Street Gardens before the craziness of the Edinburgh Festival starts tomorrow. Is it always this insane? I think it's stepped up a notch this year, especially in terms of the corporate and advertising nonsense. There are advertising structures EVERYWHERE. And all for terrible looking shows. I hate those posters that are parodies of movie posters or something. Surely that suggests you lack imaginationâ¦ why would I want to go and see a show based on photoshop skills rather than talent?
That said, I'll be doing a show on Edinburgh's festival radio station Fresh Fringe again this year! Every Thursday at the earlier time of 6pm. 6pm until 8pm. Drive time. If an internet based radio station has a drive time.
1. By Toutatis - "Into The Woods" (Played courtesy of By Toutatis)
2. Seconds - "Crawl Space" (Played courtesy of Soft Power Records)
3. digitalanalogue - "CAFÃ ROYAL (Difficult Conversation)" (Played courtesy of Song by Toad Records)
4. Jonnie Common - "Summer is For Going Places" (Played courtesy of Song by Toad Records)
5. Lowtide - "Spring" (Played courtesy of Low Tide, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
6. Wozniak - "Wings Of Pegasus" (Played courtesy of Wozniak)
7. Entertainment for the Braindead - "Clouds And Swallows" (Played courtesy of entertainment for the braindead, Released under a Creative Commons licence)