So the good news is that I’ve dumped the ISP that gave me so much grief when I was doing last week’s live podcast. The bad news is that it doesn’t change over until next week… and I’m not even in the country next Thursday so that won’t be a live one then either.
Also – an apology. Last week on the show I spent quite a bit of time talking about bodily fluids. Specifically with references to the toilet training of Edinburgh Man Junior. Judging by the reaction I got from at least one person I perhaps went into too much graphic detail. I didn’t realise this – I’ve become desensitised to such things over the last couple of years. Anyway, if you did “get the boke” as a result of my chat then I sincerely apologise. And no, I’m not explaining “boke” if you don’t already know what it means. That would probably just make things worse.
1. Cat Smell – “Cheap Date” (Played courtesy of Cat Smell)
2. Cameron Toy – “Progress” (Played courtesy of Cameron Toy, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
3. Trick Mammoth – “Candy Darling” (Played courtesy of WIAIWYA)
4. Lady North – “Bum Jiggy” (Played courtesy of )
5. The Last Battle – “None Of That” (Played courtesy of The Last Battle)
6. Randolph’s Leap – “Unnatural” (Played courtesy of Randolph’s Leap)
7. Bastard Mountain – “Meadow Ghosts” (Played courtesy of Song by Toad Records)
8. Mountain Goats – “The Fall Of The Star High School Running Back” (Played courtesy of archive.org)
Direct Download: Edinburgh Man #165