The podcast returns! And only just. I'd forgotten that I'd wiped my laptop between this show and the one a month ago. Unfortunately not only had I lost all the settings, but I also failed to even install the applications I use for recording and transmitting the show! Disaster. So it's been a mad dash for the last hour or so as I tried to get it all back up and running. If the sound is a bit weird, that's why. On the plus side, at least people could hear me. That's something.
Today's musical genres: anti-folk, represented by honeybird & the birdies and the Elastic No-No Band, indie-pop courtesy of podcast favourites Zapruder Point and The Spook School, and some lo-fi garage from the likes of Paws and Mexican Slang. Hooray!
Oh, and apologies... I sniff (more than normal) my way through tonight's show. Small child germs strike again.
1. honeybird & the birdies - "Usain Bolt" (Played courtesy of honeybird & the birdies)
2. Mexican Slang - "Needle In My Eye" (Played courtesy of Mexican Slang)
3. The Howitzers - "Bottle Rocket" (Played courtesy of The Howitzers, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
4. Paws - "Chair" (Played courtesy of Song by Toad)
5. Wounded Knee - "Muckle Sang" (Played courtesy of Gerry Loves Records)
6. Elastic No-No Band - "Suffering From 7" (Played courtesy of Elastic No-No Band)
7. Zapruder Point - "This Has to Stop" (Played courtesy of Zapruder Point, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
8. The Spook School - "Here We Go" (Played courtesy of The Spook School)
9. high pop - "crawl" (Played courtesy of high pop, Released under a Creative Commons licence)