I know I know that I shouldn’t… especially when there are at least two great looking gigs this Saturday night, but I can’t help myself. It’s Eurovision. Car crash television for sure. Forget about watching Doctor Who behind the sofa – this is the scary one. Terrifying song after terrifying song, terrifying presenter after terrifying presenter, terrifying satellite link-up after terrifying satellite link-up. It’s incredible.
Anyway, enough about that. Tonight’s podcast wasn’t live. Not because I didn’t try. Something has gone wrong in the Intertubes, and I wasn’t able to fix it. So tonight it’s just me, and a slightly cheaper microphone.
1. Book Group – “BOP” (Played courtesy of Book Group)
2. Les Savy Fav – “What Would Wolves Do?” (Played courtesy of Wichita Records / Music Alley)
3. The Spook School – “Something” (Played courtesy of The Spook School / Soft Power Records)
4. Mississippi Sheiks – “Still I’m Traveling On” (Played courtesy of archive.org)
5. Joshua Burnside – “Concubine” (Played courtesy of Joshua Burnside)
6. 24hours – “Columbo Stops By…” (Played courtesy of 24hours, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
7. Long hat pins – “Handful of heart” (Played courtesy of Long hat pins, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
8. Lost Tapes – “War in The Netherlands” (Played courtesy of EardrumsPop, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
Direct Download: Edinburgh Man #131