If you listened to the podcast last week you will have heard me recounting recent the issues we’ve had at Edinburgh Man Towers with our telephone line being crossed with the line from one of our neighbours. Well, last week we thought it was all fixed, but since then it’s turned out that it’s as broken as ever. So much so that the Internet is incredibly slow, and even more incredibly unreliable.
Hence a pre-recorded podcast this week. And possibly pre-recorded for quite some time – apparently the problem with the line is buried somewhere between our flat and the telephone exchange more than a mile away. Wonderful.
Anyway, lots of great music this week, including three tracks from the Scottish Fiction sessions compilation which you can get from http://scottishfiction.bandcamp.com. All money raised goes towards Pulse Community Radio.
1. Conveyor – “Pushups” (Played courtesy of Conveyor)
2. Rick Redbeard – “Any Way I Can” (Played courtesy of Scottish Fiction / Pulse Community Radio)
3. the second hand marching band – “This is the Story” (Played courtesy of the second hand marching band, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
4. L.A Salami – “When the Poet Sings” (Played courtesy of Left Turn 4 Records, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
5. Wounded Knee – “The Muckle Sang” (Played courtesy of Scottish Fiction / Pulse Community Radio)
6. Uniform Motion – “There is No Way There is No Way” (Played courtesy of @uniformmotion)
7. Songs For Walter – “Competition, Diffidence and Glory” (Played courtesy of Bleeding Gold Records)
8. RM Hubbert – “Go Slowly” (Played courtesy of Scottish Fiction / Pulse Community Radio)
Direct Download: Edinburgh Man #156