What’s with the milk bottles I hear you cry. I’ve been making milk. From nuts! It’s crazy, I know. I never knew such a thing was even possible, and now I’m addicted to it. I guess it’s the same part of me that likes making beer or wine or bread or any number of things that are easier and cheaper to get from a shop. Cashew is my current favourite. That and almond. Don’t try sunflower though. That’s bogging.
Anyway, on today’s show I talk politics. Apologies. If you read my blog post last week about how I’m voting ‘yes’ in the upcoming Scottish independence referendum you probably thought this was coming. If the blog post was well thought out, then this is the opposite. It’s rambling nonsense. Please don’t base your vote on anything that I say – research this yourself. If you are in Scotland then it’s probably the single most important vote you’ll ever cast – make sure you are absolutely right in your mind not just about the way you are voting, but that you are doing so for the right reasons. Not out of fear for the alternative, but out of hope for the way forward.
Edinburgh Man #176 by Edinburgh Man on Mixcloud
1. The Last Battle – “You & Me” (Played courtesy of The Last Battle)
2. Radiator Hospital – “Fireworks” (Played courtesy of Radiator Hospital, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
3. Kodacrome – “White Love” (Played courtesy of Kodacrome, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
4. Early to Bed – “Weathervane” (Played courtesy of Weathervane / EardrumsPop, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
5. Psalmships – “Stars” (Played courtesy of Psalmships, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
6. Dressed Like Wolves – “Death Of Girls” (Played courtesy of Dressed Like Wolves)
7. Kyle Kaos – “Total Insurrection” (Played courtesy of Kyle Kaos, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
Direct Download: Edinburgh Man #176