Regular listeners will remember that my MacBook recently died. Well in the last week my iPhone has started to head in a similar way. Damn you Apple. Despite my best coaxing it’s proving impossible to copy music onto it. So that’s my new music player right there. Retro listening. I can, however, fit about three time as much music on it, so it’s not all bad.
I’ve been dealing with a sick child today, so if I’m sounding a bit worn out physically and emotionally on this podcast, that’s why. Being a parent when kids are ill is no fun at all.
1. Braves – “Seapunk” (Played courtesy of Braves)
2. Gleemer – “Track And Field” (Played courtesy of Gold Flake Tapes)
3. The Cherry Wave – “Whitey” (Played courtesy of The Cherry Wave)
4. KEEL HER – “(I Hate It) When You Look at Me” (Played courtesy of KEEL HER, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
5. Trips and Falls – “Static is a Serious Issue!” (Played courtesy of Song by Toad Records)
6. The Son(s) – “Death, with Castanets” (Played courtesy of The Son(s) / Olive Grove Records)
7. Nallo – “Isla Vista” (Played courtesy of Nallo / Ecstattic Studio)
Direct Download: Edinburgh Man #181