Hopefully the torrential rain outside the window at Edinburgh Man towers doesn’t get picked up by the microphone on this week’s Tuesday night podcast. It’s been snowy, cold, sunny (for a short while at least), sleety and rainy today. I was supposed to pick up the scooter today from a garage out in the wilds of East Lothian. I decided not to bother. Last time that sort of thing happened it wouldn’t start by the time I did go and pick it up. Hopefully this won’t happen again.
Enough rambling. Tonight’s show includes music from Colour Me Wednesday, a new single on Odd Box Records from T-Shirt Weather, and a track from the LP that’s on the Voyager space crafts. Yep.
1. Colour Me Wednesday – “Sweaters” (Played courtesy of Colour Me Wednesday, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
2. Mega Gem – “We Got Away” (Played courtesy of Mega Gem, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
3. Spot Collins – “Tall Drink of Water (Sun Brewed Session)” (Played courtesy of Spot Collins, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
4. Robin Mitchell – “Smoke Billows” (Played courtesy of Robin Mitchell, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
5. T-Shirt Weather – “Flutter Through The Winter” (Played courtesy of T-Shirt Weather, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
6. Blind Willie Johnson – “Dark Was The Night” (Played courtesy of archive.org)
Direct Download: Edinburgh Man #196