What does that tin sign say that you can buy in every tourist trap place in the world..? “Do stupid things faster and with more energy”? I think that’s what’s happened here. I’ve foolishly increased my caffeine intake recently, and for the last few days I’ve had two long blacks each morning in place of my usual one. This seems fine while I’m working during the day, but by the time the evening comes around my body is still wide awake, while my brain is barely functional. As this podcast demonstrates.
First of all, the show was recorded on my phone because I forgot to charge up the iPad. So apologies for the dodgy(er) quality. Secondly my brain was less engaged than normal, so there is a whole lot of rambling. Luckily, the music is aces.
1. Pinact – “Everybody Says” (Played courtesy of Gerry Loves Records)
2. PineConeWisdom – “Soaring Eagle” (Played courtesy of Secret Editions)
3. Honeymoon – “Leaves” (Played courtesy of Honeymoon, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
4. Labasheeda – “Head” (Played courtesy of Labasheeda, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
5. Red Trees – “Driving Just To Drive” (Played courtesy of Red Trees, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
6. cop graveyard – “staying upright” (Played courtesy of CHEESUS CRUST RECORDS, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
7. The Holy Alimonies – “The Reason” (Played courtesy of The Holy Alimonies, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
8. Wozniak – “Snow Effect” (Played courtesy of Wozniak)
Direct Download: Edinburgh Man #210