Blurg. I’m so sleep deprived today. Dr Nic and I thought we were being sensible by going to bed super early last night. Like 9.30pm or something. But after Thing 2’s first nighttime waking at 1.30am I didn’t get back to sleep. I tried my trusty Murakami audio book but it didn’t do anything. Eventually, I fell asleep at 6.25am. Only to be woken up 5 minutes later by Edinburgh Man Junior jumping into bed. Argh. So basically, zzzzzzzzzzzzz.
1. Baker Island – “Demolishing The Fourth Wall” (Played courtesy of Baker Island)
2. Tongue Trap – “Celery” (Played courtesy of Morningside Young Team Records)
3. Tape Waves – “So Fast” (Played courtesy of Bleeding Gold Records)
4. Modern Studies – “Supercool” (Played courtesy of Song by Toad Records)
5. Pop & Obachan – “Bad Way” (Played courtesy of Z-Tapes, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
6. Dressed Like Wolves – “Country Walking (Demo)” (Played courtesy of Dressed Like Wolves)
Direct Download: Edinburgh Man #242