The cover photo has no relevance to this week’s podcast whatsoever. It was basically the only photo I’ve taken in the last week, so it’s won out by default. It depicts Edinburgh Man Junior standing in front of a large outdoor screen hidden away beside a set of steps deep in Edinburgh’s old town. The key takeaway here is that I’ve had virtually no time to put together this show. That’s basically the story of my life right now. For about 20 minutes each day I get a tiny chance to sit down and breathe before it all kicks off again. Oh. That’s just reminded me – school’s off for the October break next week. Sigh.
1. Clipper – “Katie’s Knowe” (Played courtesy of Clipper)
2. Tiki Twins – “Better Alias” (Played courtesy of Tiki Twins, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
3. Modern Studies – “Dive Bombing” (Played courtesy of Song, by Toad Records)
4. Candy – “(In) A Room In St Kilda” (Played courtesy of Z-Tapes, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
5. sockfoot – “milk” (Played courtesy of Sockfoot, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
6. Brave Hands – “2.56” (Played courtesy of Brave Hands, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
Direct Download: Edinburgh Man #244