At Edinburgh Man Towers we are currently trying to get used to something that we've never had to experience before - school holidays. Just when we were starting to get used to this crazy new routine, a spanner is thrown in the form of the October break. One week (and a day) of child juggling excitement. To get away from all this, Thing 2 and I made our escape yesterday morning, armed with a baby carrier, suitably hipster reading material and a fully completed reward card for Brew Lab.
But the good news is that for the first time in 2 months I've had a good night's sleep. I actually feel relaxed. Will this make for a less shambolic episode of the podcast? Hmmmm... probably not.
1. Del Caesar - "Like They Always Say" (Played courtesy of Del Caesar, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
2. Oh Well, Goodbye - "Clandestine" (Played courtesy of Bleeding Gold Records)
3. Bedbug - "skunkbears <3" (Played courtesy of Z-Tapes, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
4. GIRL/VICES - "Aspartame and Sucralose" (Played courtesy of GIRL/VICES, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
5. Blood of the Bull - "Hot as Hell and Ready to Die" (Played courtesy of Blood of the Bull)
6. Rodney Cromwell - "Fax Message Breakup (Single Mix)" (Played courtesy of Happy Robots Records)