I've finally managed to find the time to record a podcast! As I wait in the car outside Edinburgh Man Junior's school while he takes part in his primary school nativity play. I know what you're thinking - surely I should be in there watching him. Well, maybe. Although I do have tickets for tomorrow's performance. Hopefully by then they'll have perfected their lines.
Anyway, tonight's podcast is recorded on my laptop, so the quality is somewhat poor. It's not helped by the fact I don't actually know where the in-built microphone is. So basically I'm sitting in my car, in the dark, shouting in the general direction of my laptop screen.
1. Expendable Friend - "Dachshund!" (Played courtesy of Expendable Friend, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
2. Belly of Paris - "Macie Shot The Barn Owl" (Played courtesy of Belly of Paris)
3. Meursault - "Simple is Good" (Played courtesy of Song by Toad Records)
4. Ben Holland - "King of Clowns" (Played courtesy of Ben Holland, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
5. TV Girl - "Pantyhose" (Played courtesy of TV Girl, Released under a Creative Commons licence)