An earlier than normal podcast this week… Thing 2 woke up this morning at the terrifying time of 4am. Which I suppose is somewhat excusable for a 7-month-old. His brother, Edinburgh Man Junior, woke up an hour later at 5am. Just as we were getting back to sleep. This is less excusable. All of which has resulted in the live podcast being brought forward an hour due to extreme tiredness on the part of your host. Apologies for any confusion. The normal schedule should (hopefully) be resumed next week.
1. Die Handlung – “Berlin Mexikoplatz” (Played courtesy of Die Handlung, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
2. Joshua Burnside – “tunnels pt.2” (Played courtesy of Joshua Burnside, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
3. K A T I E K I M – “Body Break” (Played courtesy of K A T I E K I M, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
4. Kaki King – “Carmine St” (Played courtesy of Kaki King / archive.org)
5. KEEL HER – “Silent Life” (Played courtesy of Keel Her)
6. Versus People – “Bumblebee” (Played courtesy of Versus People, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
Direct Download: Edinburgh Man #256