It’s a very special show. This coming weekend is the Edinburgh Popfest. A whole bunch of great bands play top quality indie-pop at three different venues over three days. To celebrate this, we have a special episode with Jonny and co-host Gordon playing tracks by bands who are performing over the weekend.
If you’re in, or near, Edinburgh, and assuming you’re reading this early enough, why not come down and enjoy the music. More details can be found at:
Podsafe music in this episode is played courtesy of IODAPromonet, Red Shoe Diaries, and Randolph’s Leap. Tracks 2 and 5 are released under Creative Commons licences. Edinburgh Man Podcasts is a member of the Association of Music Podcasting.
1. Darren Hayman and The Secondary Modern – “Calling Out Your Name Again” (download track free and buy album from Hefnet)
2. Pocketbooks – “Fleeting Moments” (download track free and buy album from How Does it Feel to be Loved?)
3. Bearsuit – “Stephen Fucking Spielberg” (download track free and buy album from iTunes)
4. Suburban Kids With Biblical Names – “Funeral Face” (download track free and buy album from iTunes)
5. The Second Hand Marching Band – “A Dance to Half Death” (buy EP from Bandcamp)
6. Red Shoe Diaries – “Underage Disco” (buy EP from Bandcamp)
7. Randolph’s Leap – “Crisps” (download EP free from Bandcamp)