Another pre-recorded podcast tonight on account of Edinburgh Man Junior current avant-garde approach to sleeping. In fact it’s the second of two attempts at recording today’s show. First of all I thought it would be a great idea to record the podcast walking down the canal tow-path. This was without checking the weather, which would have shown me that there were twenty mile an hour winds at the time. Unsurprisingly the resulting recording didn’t sound too good and I aborted the whole thing after 20 minutes.
The second take fared a little better. Recorded late in the afternoon before Edinburgh Man Junior was collected from nursery, all we had to contend with was the noise of next door neighbours having a bathroom fitted, the other next door neighbours small child “cleaning the stair” and vacuum cleaning going on in our flat. So nothing much then.
1. King Post Kitsch – “The Days Keep Coming” (Played courtesy of New Pleasure Recordings)
2. Sparrow & the Workshop – “One Brush” (Played courtesy of Song by Toad Records)
3. Joel Alas – “Stamps” (Played courtesy of Joel Alas, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
4. THE SWEETS – “Coffee In The Morning” (Played courtesy of Bleeding Gold Records)
5. Penny Black – “Red” (Played courtesy of Penny Black)
6. Hideouts – “Hideouts (Acoustic)” (Played courtesy of Hideouts, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
7. Tess Clancy – “This Distance” (Played courtesy of Tess Clancy, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
8. the second hand marching band – “Wrench of My Hand” (Played courtesy of the second hand marching band, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
Direct Download: Edinburgh Man #160