It's happening. I'm getting addicted to coffee again. Look! I've got a full card of stamps from Artisan Roast so the next one is free! This is how they get you...
Earlier on this week the soundtrack to my morning coffee in Artisan was Django Reinhardt, and as a result I felt compelled to play some on the podcast. If you're not aware of the "78rpm and Cylinder Music Collection" at archive.org I suggest you check it out. There's a goldmine of the most incredible music from the first half of the 20th century. Apart from the crackles and somewhat lo-fi recording they still sound fresh to this day. I could get lost in there...
1. Leggy - "Peach" (Played courtesy of Leggy, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
2. Nice Try - "teen fiction" (Played courtesy of Nice Try)
3. Tape Waves - "Hanging On" (Played courtesy of Bleeding Gold Records)
4. P.H.F. - "CRY-ON" (Played courtesy of Crystal Magic Records, Released under a Creative Commons licence)
5. Django Reinhardt and Stephane Grappelli - "Japanese Sandman" (Played courtesy of archive.org / Public Domain)
6. Cat Smell - "Don't Wake Me Up" (Played courtesy of Cat Smell)